Bear Creek Mountain Resort will allow camping on a reservation only basis during the week of Mountain Bike Nationals Championships. Camping will be permitted starting on 7/14 through 7/21.
Bear Creek Mountain Resort is not a campground so we do not have many of the facilities that are part of campgrounds.
Listed below is what we can and cannot offer our campers;
We do not offer the following;
- No shower facilities on site
- No electric hook ups
- No water hook ups
- No Sewage disposal available
We will be able to provide
- Designated camping spot
- Port a Potties will be available at camp sites
- Shower facilities will be available off site located at the Valley Preferred Cycling Center (The Velodrome) approximately 8 miles away. Directions will be provided
- Clean up station for washing up, dishes, etc.
- Two restaurants on site to be able to purchase meals, drinks and snacks
- Spa on site to book services
- Designated bike check will be available to store race bikes
Rates for camping are as follows;
- RV camping – $30 per night
- Tent camping – $20 per night
Occupancy and Registration
- Registration will be at the Hotel Front Desk located in the building at the highest point of the Resort.
- Please call (610) 682-7100 to make your reservation. Space is limited.
- Check in is available between 1pm and 7pm.
- Check out is by 11am on departure date, please notify the Hotel Front Desk upon departure.
- All spots must be prepaid in advance.
- Cancellation is required 14 days in advance to ensure a full deposit refund.
- Two night minimum Friday and Saturday.
- Only Vehicles belonging to registered camper may be parked on site, passes will be provided at check in.
- RV Sites can accommodate one (1) additional vehicle.
- Tent Sites will have parking in a designated area other than their campsite no more than two (2) vehicles per site will be available.
So that we may provide a safe, sustainable, and enjoyable environment for all visitors, please observe the following rules and regulations:
- Quiet hours are 10pm to 7am. Please no unnecessary or disturbing noise at any time. Generators will not be allowed to run during this time.
- No camp fires due to proximity to tree line and race course.
- Please keep you campsite clean. Trash cans will be provided in your area for trash disposal.
- One unit is allowed per site. (Tents= Max 6 people)
- Pets are permitted but must be kept on a leash and must be cleaned up after.
- Must be 18 years and older to rent space from Bear Creek. The registered person is answerable for the actions and safety of the campsite and liable for any damages caused by them or their guests.
- Campers must register before occupying their site.
- Hotel Resort amenities ie: the indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs are NOT available to campers.
For other camping options in the Lehigh Valley, go to www.discoverlehighvalley.com/category/stay/campgrounds/#/page/1/